Are you passionate about modern cloud technologies, programming languages, design patterns and scalable architectures? You’ll be right at home here. The Technology team participates in research and development of highly scalable, data driven, consumer facing applications as well as identifies new technologies and trends and how they might be implemented to enhance our products and business. Work and learn from world-class talent that promotes a culture of data, experimentation and learning. Use the latest technologies such as AWS, Node, React, GraphQL, Flutter and more to accelerate your career growth.
You will join a diverse team of talented engineers building out our Android apps – the apps that guide millions of home buyers through their most important purchase.
We have highly collaborative, cross-functional teams that consistently deliver an outstanding user experience.
Challenges you will be pursuing in 2020:
- Design, build and maintain our Android Mobile App
- Participate in research and development of highly scalable consumer facing applications
- Identify new technologies, trends, opportunities, and how they might enhance our products and business
- Champion innovations that yield high product reliability, quality and reusability
- Bring some technical leadership to a team of Mobile developers
- Lead some complex initiatives and architecturally significant new features
- Work across the organization to get things done
The following is relevant to us:
- Hands-on development experience in Kotlin and/or Flutter
- Passion for mobile development with hands-on experience developing mobile apps
- Good understanding of Mobile Design patterns
- Strong interest and focus on the user experience
- Excellent software engineering and architecture skills (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration etc.)
- Good unit testing and debugging skills
- 5 or more years experience developing mobile apps in one or more modern programming languages (e.g. Kotlin, Java)
If you like the sound of us, then please throw your hat in the ring. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a bit more through our site and social channels – such as our tech blog, our many awards & recognition, the ways we give back to the community and more on the realtor.com blog.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.