ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve people’s lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way people receive care in settings outside of the hospital-and tools that work every day to help people stay well, longer.We have one of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is how we empower providers-with vital insight to deliver the care people need, right when they need it.
We’re also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other companies’ networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins. And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we’re developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols. If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
Let’s talk about Responsibilities:
- Develop new software features
- Maintain existing code through defect correction and refactoring
- Lead technical design discussions
- DB design/changes
- Provide unit tests for all code
- Conduct code reviews with other developers
- Promote SOLID design practices for software development in a cloud based environment
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Participate in interviews
- Supporting our BizTalk platform
Let’s talk about Skills and Experience:
- Experience working for a software company with web-based applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience working within the Integration/Interoperability space a plus (HL7/CDA/FHIR)
- Knowledge of Vue.js, Angular or React a plus
- Experience with MS SQL Server (TSQL/SQL)
- OO knowledge and practical experience of design patterns etc
- Practical experience with source code configuration, versioning and promotion
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification and technical documentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using VS 2017/19, SQL Server 2017, .net 4.7/Core & C# 6, 7 techniques
- Agile software methodology experience
- Experience working in a SaaS model
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!