Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join Intuit as a Software Developer on the QuickBooks Online team! Intuit is a 35-year-old start up that constantly disrupts itself by identifying major new technology and design trends that are needed to deliver our mission to power prosperity around the world. Our group is a fun, diverse team focused on delivering cutting edge capabilities. You will be working on developing the QuickBooks Online web application which is used by more than 4 million users worldwide.
What you’ll bring
- Experience Agile Development with a DevOps mindset.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 6+ year’s experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Understand and preferably have experience with web services (REST or SOAP)
- Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
How you will lead
- Deliver high quality full-stack applications (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Roughly 70-85% hands-on coding
- Contribute to early quality activities, including peer reviews of estimates, designs and code.
- Resolve defects/bugs
- Partner with team members to deliver against commitments
- Grow and apply technical skills in service to customers