Fortinet is calling for an experienced Senior Software Developer who can think outside the box, has a logical approach to coding, and is looking to grow their career in the network security industry.
- Work with the Product Management teams on the product roadmaps, new features design, and product certifications
- Work with R&D and QA throughout the product development lifecycle
- Develop pre- and post-sales tools and environments
- Research new technologies and trends to be familiar with and be able to devise new solution
- Proficient in C language, proficient in development tools and environments under LINUX, such as gcc gdb libc, etc., able to understand GNU Makefile.
- Deep knowledge of the HTTP/HTTPS protocol
- Familiarity with network firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, IPsec
- Familiarity with common Web Authentication protocols, like NTLM, HTTP Basic, Radius, LDAP.
- Experience with common web servers and proxies(like Nginx/Apache/Haproxy)
- Understanding of Web application vulnerabilities, OWASP top 10
- Extensive experience in a pre- and post-systems engineering
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes
- High self-learning abilities