Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
League is the digital alternative to traditional health insurance. Led by serial entrepreneur and Kobo founder Michael Serbinis, we are bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. League enables employers to give employees access to health and wellness spending accounts, flexible and cost-effective group insurance plans and workplace health services, all through our website and mobile apps. Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
Security Engineers at League work with product managers, designers and developers in cross-functional teams dedicated to areas of the product. Their mandate is to ensure that features built at League have security and privacy baked into their design.
In this role, you will:
- Help teams identify and quantify threats and risks using threat modeling and other processes to promote security and privacy by design
- Hold lunch and learns and other training to level up security across the engineering organization
- Build security automation and tools to make it easier to ship secure code
- Perform tools assisted security scanning and testing
- Identify opportunities to automate the detection of indicators of compromise and roll them into incident management playbooks
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- You can explain the difference between threat, impact and risk to product teams
- Experience working within the Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.