SENIOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
We’re building something that’s not easy, we need the best, you can work from home, we have an annual company trip, and you’ll get a deep level of satisfaction. IC role, target is to continue building out our focus around Payments and Events.
Remote! Must be available to work US timezone (preferably EST). Description
We’re looking for someone that love Salesforce development and can come in and contribute from day one.
- Design & develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex Payment and Events apps
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems asynchronously
- Work closely with everyone on the scrum teams and larger company
- Salesforce test coverage
- 5+ years as a developer across multiple programming languages
- 3+ years writing code with Salesforce Apex with some Lightning Component building
- 2+ years with development patterns. We use our own variant of the Andy Fawcett’s FinancialForce Enterprise Patterns
- 2+ years building Salesforce APIs
- 1+ years working with managed packages
- Git command line with your eyes closed
- Excellent English written and oral communication
- Detailed and organized
- Happy and productive working from home
- Thrives in a fast-paced self-regulated environment
What We Offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
- Work from home
- Health insurance (if in the US)
- Annual company trip
- Pledge 1% – time off during the year for helping nonprofits
- 401k (no matching yet)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Our hiring process
- Predictive Index challenges
- Coding challenge, or a review of code you’ve written if you have relevant samples, or a pair coding session
- Chat with management
- You can talk to anyone on our team if you want
We have two native apps on the Salesforce AppExchange for managing Events and Payments. We’re a growing, distributed team in four countries. We move fast and have significant structure in our product build process. Everyone on our team has deep experience within their respective roles. Our customers span from 1 person companies to Fortune 500s.
Why is our work important
Our apps continue to be easy to use and setup, due to continuous refinements with our UX. Most apps in our space take weeks to implement, ours take hours, and they work more flexibly, achieving significantly more functionality than our competitors. We believe enterprise apps should be as easy to use as consumer mobile apps.
What the job will bring you
We always try to use the latest features that Salesforce deploys (i.e. the metadata API, Lightning Flow components, etc.), write APIs to compound more advanced features, optimize how our processes operate across multiple packaged namespaces, and the opportunity to work with peers who each have massive Salesforce experience. This will give you the chance to continuously learn, be challenged, and deliver functionality to customers who crave it. Generally speaking, we deliver what’s most popularly requested to fill needs not filled by other apps in the marketplace, in a way that we think will provide the best UX.