SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software. To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they have always been done.
What We’re Looking For
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. You have a great passion for modern technology, and you are driven by your energy to identify and resolve complex problems, while providing excellent service. If you are eager to prove your understanding of Salesforce development and your strong problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced environment, and you are willing to learn, then you are a perfect fit for this position at SOTI.
What’s in it for you?
The People – From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth – Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology – You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Identify improvement opportunities to optimize system processes
- Work with subject matter experts to design and implement Salesforce functions and processes
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Respond to maintenance and user support requests, troubleshoot system issues, and resolve them in a timely fashion to minimize the impact on users
- Help promote best practices in Salesforce usage
- Help implement modern Salesforce development practices like CI and VC
- Help implement and rollout add-ons and integrations
- Make users aware of new features
- Document Salesforce processes and procedures
Experience You’ll Bring:
- At least 5 years of hands-on proven Salesforce Development experience.
- Apex and Visualforce page development experience.
- Experience working with Git.
- In-depth understanding of out of the box automation capabilities of Salesforce like Process Builder, Flows, Automation rules, Approval Process etc.
- Experience developing applications that interact with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST API.
- A clear understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits.
- Experience in developing Lightning web component is a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer certifications would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills.
SOTI is the world’s most trusted provider of mobile andIoT managementsolutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI’s innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extendssecure mobility managementto provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careers
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at [email protected]
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.