The Clorox Company of Canada, Ltd.
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
Analytical powerhouse – supporting the Club/Dollar and Mass (Costco, Walmart) customer teams with business building insights and analysis. The ideal candidate is comfortable with technology with a strong base in MS Excel, and driven to learn to do more with technology. Must be customer savvy, and thrives in a team environment.
The ideal candidate brings strong analytical abilities in order to provide the Club/Dollar/Mass (Costco, Walmart) customer teams relevant insights to develop market sales reviews and growth opportunities. They understand customer strategies and Clorox strategies and are able to provide solutions that incorporate both. As a strong team player, this candidate will support all team members in order to effectively understand and manage team priorities. Identifies new opportunities and go-to-market strategies through customized reports while leveraging macro-economic, consumer, and retail insights. Regularly collaborate with Sales Stakeholders, Clorox Neighborhoods and Customer Category Management Teams to develop and execute business plans and strategies to grow Clorox categories and our brands within Club and Mass customers.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- Min 3 years broad experience in category, brand, customer and shopper insight within North American markets, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods industry). Experience working with sales including channel development and merchandising preferred.
- Proficiency working with Nielsen data and its integration into usable team insights.
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Candidate must have eagerness and ability to learn latest technology platforms – Nielsen, Power BI, Unity IRI, IBM Cognos.
- Experience working with Retail and/or Market Data POS systems
- Provide critical business support – timely and accurately – including planogram, listing forms, retail surveys, product/fixture sample requisitions, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed analytical skills and presentation skills with the ability to make independent decisions that align with the needs of the business.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and balance priorities within internal expectations.
- Must have comfort and ability to present to key stakeholders and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong team player
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to travel on business 3-4 times annually to support broader business requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required)
More about Sales
Our high-performance team is responsible for the merchandising, assortment, pricing and shelving of our products. We use our extensive understanding of consumers, product categories and markets to help grow our retail customers’ businesses, drive profits and increase our consumer base.
More About Clorox
TheClorox Company(NYSE:CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of$6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Liquid-Plumr®clog removers
- Poett®home care products
- Fresh Step®cat litter
- Glad®bags, wraps and containers
- Hidden Valley®dressings and sauces
- Brita®water-filtration products;Burt’s Bees®natural personal care products
- RenewLife®digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company’s sales are generated from brands that hold theNo. 1or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
Clorox Canada was founded in 1972. It is a team of 400 employees with the head office located in Brampton and two additional manufacturing facilities. Our iconic brands are: Clorox, Green Works, PineSol, Kingsford, Hidden Valley, K C Masterpiece, Brita, Glad, Burt’s Bees and Renew Life. You can visit our website at: https://cloroxofcanada.ca/