What we do is more thanconstruction;we play a part in moving a vision from concept to reality.We workevery daytocreate the spaces people live in and the infrastructure to improve their lives. If you want to join a companywhere you can have tangible impact,join our team in Toronto as a Senior Risk Analyst.
As a Risk Analyst, you’ll play a leading role in the management of project risk through facilitation of regular risk reviews at the contract / project level. We’ll ask you to be responsible for all day-to-day management of the Active Risk Manager (ARM) risk database in relation to your assigned project scope and quantitative risk modelling for your assigned project scope (both cost and schedule).
You’ll also play an active role in producing detailed project risk reports within the transit Program reporting cycle as well as taking an active part in the continuous improvement of the risk management function. You will support the Risk Lead and the Capital Projects Group (CPG) Program Risk Manager in ensuring that all program team members comply with the Risk Management Plan and other ancillary risk-related procedures.
We’ll rely on you to manage mitigation planning and control, review and reporting, and data input for the Active Risk Manager (ARM) while interfacing with the program delivery team to ensure successful project completion.
You’ll be a part ofdiverse multi-disciplineteamsallowing you toboth share what you know and learn so you can grow.Join us and we will assistyouin continueddevelopment ofyour skills and exploringall that you can do across our global company.
• At least 5 years experience in a Risk Management related role
• At least 5 years experience in a civil infrastructure / construction project context and/or a program management / project controls environment (Essential)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management
• Well versed in risk management theory, principles and practice
• Well versed in broader project controls theory, principles and practice
• Highly articulate with practiced presentation and facilitation skills
• Excellent people skills and ability to communicate / interface effectively with a variety of Client Team resources and external stakeholders (e.g. Government representatives)
Ideally, Here’s What You’ll Also Have:
• Demonstrable experience using industry standard software packages and applications – Active Risk Manager (ARM), Primavera Risk Analyser (PRA), @Risk
• Demonstrable technical risk management acumen – including the building and running of detailed quantitative cost and schedule risk models and the interpretation of analysis results
• Experience in a public sector Risk Management role