Hudson's Bay Company
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified retailer focused on driving the performance of high-quality stores and their omni-channel platforms and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with 350 stores and more than 45,000 employees around the world. HBC’s leading businesses across North America include Saks Fifth Avenue, Hudson’s Bay, and Saks OFF 5TH.
HBC also has significant investments in joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture. HBC has partnered with SIGNA Retail Holdings for real estate and retail joint ventures in Europe.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
As a Senior QA Analyst, you will be responsible for requirement analysis, developing and executing manual test cases, creating and tracking defects and coordinating testing activities. You will perform various types of testing: functional, system integration, regression, compatibility, user acceptance, end to end. You will work closely with project managers, product managers, and developers to ensure product/solutions are tested thoroughly and only the highest quality changes are released.
Who You Are:
- Your oral and written communication skills are obviously effective and clear
- You can work independently without concern, stay self-motivated and always meet your deadlines
- You have a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a natural sense of urgency, you prioritize well and meet your deadlines
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You understand the value of being proactive and solution-oriented
- You are a self-starter, able to cope in a shifting environment
- Your writing skills are fantastic – you know how to articulate complex concepts with words, and know the importance of tailoring your message for your selected audience
- You have strong analytical, financial and quantitative skills with exceptional Excel skills
You Also Have:
- Experience on Omni-channel testing for retail domain would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge and experience of automation testing using Selenium Web Driver, NightWatch, JiffyTest, JiffyRPA, Appium or similar automation tools and frameworks.
- Good exposure to ETL testing.
- Agile methodologies.
- Professional Testing/QA certifications.
- BE / B.Tech / MCA
- Years of Experience: 5-8 years
- 5+ years of strong software testing and quality assurance experience in preferably retail domain.
- Good experience working on salesforce e-commerce cloud or similar platform.
- Good experience testing on digital platforms such as e-commerce websites, mobile website and mobile apps.
- Sound knowledge and working experience in Order Management systems.
- Should be well versed with and not limited to Order fulfilment, Returns, OMS Agents & Servers, Sourcing, Reservation, Payment process and so on.
- Strong testing concepts and good knowledge on Functional, Integration and System testing involving frontend and backend systems.
- Should be able to work independently with minimal hand holding and lead test activities wherever required.
- Should be strong in troubleshooting issues found in frontend and backend modules.
- Should have a good experience working with APIs, Databases and SQL Queries.
- Thorough with Test Management and Defect management tools like JIRA, Bugzilla and Zephyr etc.
- Experience on any code repository and deployment tools such as Git, GoCD etc.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate and communicate with other project stakeholders.
As the Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, You Will:
- Perform testing for retail websites, mobile apps and internal applications in an Agile environment
- Contribute in developing test plan, test strategy and test effort estimation
- Develop and execute test cases based on business requirements, functional and technical requirements, and user stories
- Perform various types of testing such as exploratory, functional, black box, browser compatibility, usability, end-to-end, user acceptance, integration, service level, regression
- Coordinate QA tasks with team members
- Provide test status reports to project team and managers
- Integrate automation testing effort into overall testing strategy and execute automated tests
- Provide QA support for scheduled deployments/releases
- Train junior team members/new hires
How Often You May Travel:
- 10% within North America
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discounts
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.