AstraZeneca Canada Inc. Company
As a Senior Product Manager – Technology & Innovation, working within the Marketing Innovation & Digital Excellence team, you will have an enormous opportunity to build the best digital tools to create the most dynamic and personalized experience for our customers and patients. You will define the product vision and strategy, own the product roadmap, prioritize, and collaborate with local and global IT. You will also work in close collaboration with brand marketing, analytics, medical and other cross-functional partners.
We are looking for a candidate who is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience, showing proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking big. The Senior Product Manager will exhibit ability to make the hard, high-judgment trade-offs, and work in a fast paced, analytical and entrepreneurial environment to drive scale. The right candidate will bring a good mix of experience with product management skill set, brand relationship management and fulfillment technologies, and a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach.
- Assess and prioritize requirements in line with business strategy and IT strategy, leading the development of digital product/platform vision, strategy and product roadmap supported by analysis
- Lead the definition, design and construction of large-scale enterprise wide products and platforms that brand teams can utilize to accomplish their objectives, i.e. dynamic web experience, learning portal, enterprise-wide chatbot
- Develops detailed business requirements, user stories and product specifications
- Facilitating accurate demand forecasting, planning, and delivery collaboratively with other supporting IT team roles
- Develop business impact assessment, identifying risks and issues that may affect current and future business implications, and create business readiness plan
- As the digital product owner to all 3 Business Units (CVRM, R&I and ONC) as well as Scientific Affairs to ensure a seamless customer experience, answer technical and product questions and provide solutions
- Investigate partnerships between AstraZeneca and potential 3rd parties to support patients and the health care community while still driving the strategic direction
- Monitor and analyze market and technology trends and the competitive landscape to identify potential new product and service ideas
- Will make informed decisions to define and optimize digital solutions
- Will identify and prioritize customer requirements for product development
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, math, business, or a supply chain/operations focus
- 5+ years of Product Management experience standing up digital products and platforms (i.e. Web, Mobile App, Chatbot, etc), ideally in the healthcare, retail or financial sectors
- Extensive partner management experience, contract management, including drafting agreements
- Has experience delivering and scaling products and processes in a technical and dynamic environment which requires a combination of strategic, analytical, product, technical and operational acuity
- Ability to take ownership and execute large initiatives from idea to launch, including problem identification and prioritization, data gathering, problem solving, communicating recommendations, and driving results within an Agile delivery model
- Exhibit a bias towards data-informed decisions, hands-on action, and breaking down complex and ambiguous problems into steps that drive product delivery
- Comfortable communicating, pitching ideas, and driving consensus with senior leadership team
- Ability to build positive relationships, and have worked with large, cross functional teams to solve complex problems and build products
About AstraZeneca Canada:
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means creating a vibrant, dynamic culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and act quickly to inspire change. We are courageous, taking smart risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us at our great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver medicines.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 6 years: https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Learn more about our culture: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/genarestivo_greatpeople-greatplacetowork-topemployers2020-activity-6608742174811049985-N-8G
Are you interested in working at AZ? Apply today!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.