Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Veeva Data Cloud Platform team, you will help own and design the execution of a multi-faceted data pipeline for our suite of products. This pipeline involves ingesting data from a wide range of disparate data sources and delivering standardized, high-quality data for our customers. You will be part of building a brand-new cutting-edge product from start to finish!
You are passionate about big data and are comfortable working with complex data pipelines across cross-functional teams – including development and data scientist teams. You will help design the future of the product by owning the prioritization and execution of various components of the data pipeline – including designing detailed product specifications to bring your features to life.
What You’ll Do
- Own, design, and execute data-focused product features from idea to execution – including defining and detailing specific use-cases across a multi-functional team.
- Aid in establishing a robust data quality framework that can be leveraged and analyzed by multiple teams across different functional requirements.
- Help establish detailed data governance and change control processes to help organize and communicate complex data changes to both internal and external customers.
- Create design specifications that clearly outline specific requirements and corresponding outcomes of various data pipeline features.
- Support release and sprint planning to ensure that specific product features are rolled out to customers in an intelligent sequence and cadence.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – including Data Scientists, Data Engineering, UX/UI, QA, and Product teams to understand product impacts and requirements.
- 6+ years of hands-on Product Management experience, technical services, engineering, analytics, or other related positions.
- Experience working on scalable big data pipelines, such as designing ETL/ELT processes, schemas, and data governance processes.
- Experience working with multiple disparate data sources which may have differences in data format and delivery.
- Understand how to build detailed feature specifications for complex data solutions for various target audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Understand how relational databases and cloud-based architectures (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) work, and experience designing transformations, mappings, and working with external reference tables.
- Comfortable with SQL.
- Comfortable with understanding data scientist terminology and big data concepts.
- Experience in defining data quality checks and controls in order to ensure the accuracy of the product.
- Experience investigating data issues and working with Data Scientists as needed for complex analysis.
- Energized by working through complex problems and bringing innovation to products.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical field.
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry, SaaS and/or enterprise products, and/or with Veeva CRM.
- Experience with cloud-based architecture products and understanding the use-case and limitations of each.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau or Spotfire.
- Former Data Analytics, Data Science or Data Engineer role transitioned to Product Manager.
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!