Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Deliver millions of dollars worth of customer troubleshooting experience this year. Contribute directly to results on executive scorecards this year, paving the path for a radical redesign of how we support all of our customers with Future Friendly Home products. Starting with the Internet and TV self-serve support experience, you’ll develop strategy, chart a path, and drive project team members across the company to deliver both immediate improvements for our customers and the foundations of self-serve support to build on. You’ll leverage existing, developing, and emerging technologies including web, SMS, app, voice assistants, augmented reality.
Join our team
We’re the Internet and Reliability team, part of the Consumer Products and Services team at TELUS. We’re results-oriented and learning-focused, enabling you to jump right in and take on some of our most challenging projects that will stretch your skills and help you grow. We work extensively with external partners, technical, go-to-market, and operations teams so you will gain an appreciation for the business end to end.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You’ll have the opportunity to develop your talents in product development and management, use structured problem solving methods, business analysis, leadership, and project management. You’ll focus on providing products that help customers troubleshoot issues, and find both pro-active and reactive solutions to their internet connectivity issues. To do this, you will understand stakeholder needs, customer data insights and lead an agile cross-functional team.
- Be the champion of relationships:
- Work closely with various cross functional teams to prioritize features, roadmaps and deliverables
- Communicate with stakeholders to gain product buy-in by understanding product use cases, requirements and the business case
- Collaborate with our dedicated Scrum team based out of Vancouver, British Columbia (BC) to ensure our team drives what customers expect to fulfill both short and long term company goals
- Inspire others by sharing the product vision through insights and storytelling
- Drive the product vision:
- Oversee and develop a backlog of user stories that will drive customer value and help reduce customer effort
- Work with the Scrum team to articulate data-driven end-to-end customer experiences
- Deliver business and customer value:
- Leveraging tools like service design develop best in class customer experiences
- Develop and understand the feature and product business cases, to ensure feature roadmap addresses key customer and business opportunities
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- When there’s incomplete data and no clear right answer, you can define strategy, share insights and help others to understand the vision, and deliver results
- You use data to guide you, including business cases, and quantitative and qualitative research
- Known for your focus on outcomes, working through ambiguity & delivering with a “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- With a knack for working with others, you are successful in bringing people together focus on delivery of projects, and understand the product visions
- A flexible workstyle, with availability to support teams and work in the Pacific time zone
- Significant experience in product a management or product owner role, delivering rapid results for executives week to week and month to month
- Omni-channel customer support experience
- Technical Product or Program management experience
- Data-driven decision making (Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.)
Who is TELUS?We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.