We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic and collaborative Buyer Experience team with demonstrated experience building products and a proven track record of delivering outstanding customer experiences.
Ebay, a pioneer in eCommerce, prides itself for being where the world goes to shop, sell and give. We connect 25 million sellers to 180 million active buyers across 190 markets to participate in global commerce of 1.2 billion listings – one of the largest product catalog in the world.
What sets us apart?
Our vision for commerce is one that is enabled by people, powered by technology, and open to everyone. We work hard to create a level playing field where all players, big or small, have the same economic opportunity
- Customer Advocacy: Develop a deep understanding of and compassion with the eBay community of buyers and sellers. Advocate for product experiences that meet their needs and address their challenges
- Product Strategy: Understand and synthesize customer and business needs from market research, customer insights, and business data to advise and drive product strategy..
- Analytics Driven: Help define and drive towards goals for product. Use A/B testing, experimentation, and User Experience Research to deliver impactful results.
- Roadmap Prioritization: Advocate for bold product changes for Buyer Growth and deliver to a prioritized roadmap and backlog that addresses customer needs.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Work with partners across our product development organization, marketing teams, customer service partners, and business analytics leaders to define, advocate for, build, and launch experiences across mobile and desktop platforms.
- Cross-Org Projects: Drive sophisticated, technical projects to successful conclusion.
- Be Part of the Team: Participate actively in standard agile ceremonies (daily standups, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, sprint demos, etc.).
- 5+ years of work experience in product management with a proven record of launching product experiences across platforms globally.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment, and work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Capable of leading through influence; holding product leads accountable to the greater product goals.
- A proven understanding and appreciation of eBay’s business model from a buyer and seller’s perspective
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely a diverse group of backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement