BDO is looking for a full-time permanent Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer to join our Technology Consulting team. The individual can work remotely from anywhere in Canada, and will and own the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and deploy C# ASP.NET software solutions that are compliant to Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK; software documentation and reporting
- Software configuration, including code development
- Modify/maintain plug-ins, work flows and web services of MS Dynamics 365 as needed
- Configure and customize Dynamics/Power Apps Portal
- DevOps automation (testing and deployment)
- Research complex problems, find optimal solutions and implement them considering best practices
- Troubleshoot problems and fix bugs in a timely manner and conduct quality assurance
- Self-starter with substantial motivation and ability to learn new tools & build expertise
How do we define success for your role?
- You will understand the industries BDO services and contribute to the group’s advancement
- You will ensure work is complete, accurate and appropriately reviewed by maintaining the necessary technical knowledge and professional development
- You will recommend and implement quality or efficiency improvements to our engagements
- You will actively engage in communication with people leaders to ensure understanding of performance and development, while identifying and attracting top talent
- You will support our firm’s revenue growth by referring clients to other services lines and new clients to BDO
Your experience and education
- Must have 5+ years of experience working as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Developer
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) 2013, 2015, 2016, Online and/or On Premise
- Plug-in development (C#); experience with the Dynamics CRM SDK an asset
- Experience with Portal development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Function Apps, Web Apps, Service Bus, Logic Apps, etc.)
- Experience with Power Platform Development (Model-driven Apps, Canvas Apps, & Power Automate)
- Experience with integration tools (Scribe Insight, Scribe Online, KingswaySoft, SmartConnect) and experience in MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the firm’s strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.