At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We’re a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We’re looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Neo Financial has a full time Senior Marketing Analytics opportunity on our team in Calgary, AB. We’re looking for an experienced and data driven marketing analytics expert to help us analyze our sales funnels and customer intent, measure performance of online and offline campaigns, and to report on marketing KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Further develop Neo’s tracking and analytics strategy, which allows for replicability, scalability and continuous improvement
- Architect, launch and manage analytics and full-funnel tracking strategies for Neo
- Create reporting strategies to ensure that the right person has the right data, at the right time in the right format – and everything is accurate
- Analyze data to not only determine what is working/not working but be able to ‘tell a story’ with the data that is insightful, compelling and actionable
- Decipher the various touchpoints in the customer journey to determine attribution of marketing efforts that allows for ongoing insights and optimization
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with other teams within Neo such as the Product, Operations, and Partnerships teams to derive and provide insights to support the growth and management of the business
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in creating tracking and digital measurement frameworks for technology companies (in either an agency or in-house capacity)
- Experience crafting analytics measurement strategies from scratch – from idea to launch to ongoing optimization
- Proven ability to leverage the tools of the trade, including:
- – Analytics software – such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics; mobile measurement platforms such as AppsFlyer and Adjust
- – Data visualization software – such as Google Data Studio, Looker, and Tableau
- – Tag management software – such as Google Tag Manager and Tealium
- – Integration platforms and applications – such as Zapier
- – Cross channel marketing platforms – such as Iterable and Braze, considered an asset
- Experience with other tools/software of digital marketing, such as Google Ads, Google Optimize and HubSpot, considered an asset
What will help you succeed:
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced collaborative work environment and manage multiple projects at once
- Adaptable, high-achievers energized by a startup environment
- Team players who love being part of an agile ecosystem
- Makers with a drive to finish, impress users, and delight customers
- You are a driven individual who wants to win
- You are (very nearly) a perfectionist while also being pragmatic
- A strong belief that ‘there is always better’ that permeates everything you do
- A passion for/obsession with startups and technology
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.