You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
About KPMG International and the Global Resource Centre
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world and with FY19 revenues at more than US29.75B. KPMG International, a matrix organization, works at the global level and sets strategy, ensures global consistency and provides expertise to support member firms in the achievement of their business and Employer of Choice objectives. Many of the resources to support member firms, within KPMG International have been centralized with the Global Resource Centre (GRC) in Toronto. The GRC provides Global Marketing & Communications, Learning & Development, Procurement, Risk, Finance and IT.
KPMG has developed a Collective Strategy to deliver on our Growth and Trust ambitions and become the Clear Choice.
The Strategy and Planning team is responsible for the development of an integrated Marketing and Communications plan that supports the key priorities of Global Clients Markets and Corporate Affairs.
Working closely with the Managing Director of M&C Strategy & Brand and would be accountable for leading the process to develop an integrated plan for Marketing and Comunication teams, including relevant stakeholder management. Ensure prioritization of programs and budget, and oversee the developent of a content strategy. This would involve working with department heads, strategic marketers and communicators and the COOs of GCM and CA to align priorities and focus.
All outputs and activities must be to the highest possible standards and the successful candidate will need to display exceptional leadership, communications, team management, strategy and influencing skills.
What you will do
Developing an integrated Marketing and Communications plan
- Working closely with the M&C Strategy & Brand Managing Director as well as department heads, strategic marketers and communicators and the COOs of GCM and CA to align priorities and focus to support the the development of an integrated Global Marketing and Communications plan. This role has a primary focus on marketing initiatives.
- Design marketing activities that are properly aligned to and in support of the business priorities.
- Integrate the global marketing plan into local marketing activities across functions and sectors, acting as one of the go-to people for country marketing leads.
- Working closely with the Marketing Managers, develop a consistent external marketing message for business teams that spans marketing, communications, PR, analyst relations and client communications.
- Design, implement and review the adoption and effectiveness of marketing programs to deliver on the objectives set in the strategic Marketing Plan.
- To consult with key senior global stakeholders – national practice marketing representatives, Global Leadership and member firms.
- Understand and support the key priorities of Global Clients Markets and Corporate Affairs.
- Ensure prioritization of programs and budget.
KPIs / Value reporting
- Develop and manage KPIs, review, analyze and interpret financial data and reports
- Support in the management of the M&C working groups to help ensure alignment across countries
- May assist with annual Global M&C conferences
What you bring to the role
- Measurement and research design
- Program management
- Change management
- Negotiation/consensus building
- MS Office
Description of level of Qualifications
Please specify program/ certificate/ degree required (if applicable)
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma with an education preferably in marketing or communications.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .