You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
KPMG’s Technology Consulting Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready. Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
What you will do
As a Senior Manager in our Oracle practice, you will have overall responsibility to plan and manage large and complex transformation engagements, lead the day-to-day operation and execution of services and contribute the growth of the practice by:
- Leveraging deep connection to the market to help establish a thriving Oracle Infrastructure practice in Canada.
- Managing the delivery of multiple and large-scale complex Oracle Cloud Infrastructure projects ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Leading multiple client service delivery teams to execute on deliverables associated with Oracle technology.
- Being responsible for overall engagement planning and delivery as well as managing engagement economics.
- Motivating your team and creating a culture of inclusion by p roviding day-to-day guidance and actionable coaching.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure certification is required (e.g. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate/Professional, Oracle Cloud Platform Identity and Security Management Associate, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Cloud Operations Associate, Oracle Cloud Platform Systems Management 2019 Associate) .
- 10+ years of experience in leading teams, delivering large scale, complex technology projects and programs with Oracle technologies.
- Sales/pre-sales experience for Professional Services.
- Demonstrated experience with architecture and implementation of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- 5-7 years of previous consulting experience.
- Proven experience working in a client facing role, with strong relationship building and influencing skills at the C-suite level and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid team management skills.
- Practical experience in:
- Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Architecture
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Operations
- Cloud APIs
- Planning and delivering on-premise migrations to OCI
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure design, configuration and management
- Experience with Exadata systems and Exadata Cloud Services is very desirable
- Experience with on-premise Oracle Applications Architecture for E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, Siebel, JD Edwards, WebCentre and others are very desirable
- UNIX/Linux System administration, DBA background and scripting with Python, Perl, KSH and Bash are very desirable
Keys to your success:
- Outstanding communication skills (oral & written), with the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven track record with the types of business development activities and an established network of relevant contacts
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right Excellence, we never stop learning and improving Courage, we think and act boldly Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .