At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Web Senior Manager of Marketing Communications will champion the Bell Mobility web sites. Reporting to the Director, Marketing Communications for Digital & Advertising, this position works closely in partnership with fellow Web Sr. Manager to lead the direction and execution of the Bell Mobility online customer experience encouraging prospects & customers to purchase either online or in store. This role will be responsible for ensuring the digital presence of Bell Mobility is industry leading and in-line with the company’s goals, directing and developing the content that will enhance and engage our audience. This is a fast-paced role and requires the candidate to have a high degree of web site and project management experience and is someone who takes initiative and is proactive.
- Manage the daily activities for Bell.ca Mobility and Business.Bell.ca communications – including launches of new products and services, price changes and rate plan changes.
- Manage execution of web campaigns and offers on Bell.ca (i.e. Black Friday, Holiday, special offers)
- Use web analytics and data to drive informed decisions and prioritization of site wide optimizations.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve the sites and experience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholder groups including hardware, campaign, pricing and legal team.
- Oversee all messaging published to Bell.
- Partner with IT and Digital Brand primes to define and deliver capital projects
- includes definition of business requirements, review of wireframes and writing of editorial requirements etc
- Extend and translate larger campaigns and business initiatives into the digital realm and create landing pages, banners and other pieces of creative.
- Ensure the highest levels of visual and customer experience standards are met.
- Manage expectations and complete multiple tasks within tight deadlines without negatively effecting quality.
- Keep promotional content, product information and prices up to date in a fast changing competitive industry.
- Write and deliver web project briefs to agencies.
- Lead a team of talented Web Specialists providing oversight and direction.
- Prioritize all initiatives to ensure resources are focused appropriately.
- University degree
- 6+ years of experience in a web or digital role
- Experience working with a variety of technology platforms and analytics tools
- Keen attention to detail and comfort building timelines are a must
- Strong copy writing and content development skills
- Solid partnering and creative problem solving skills
- Naturally analytical and proactive and very highly organized
- Self-motivated, experienced in working in teams
- Flexible, self-starter able to cope with ambiguity, and willing to embrace change
Preferred skills/ competencies:
- Experience working at a marketing agency or marketing department
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry or other technology
- Bilingual (French & English) is an asset
- Understanding of analytics programs and SEO principles
- Strong visual literacy and understanding of typography, and wire framing
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Job Status: [[jobStatus]]
Application Deadline: [[applicationDeadLine]]
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: [[rmkCountry]], [[rmkState]], [[rmkCity]]
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.