OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Senior Manager, IT Audit reports to the Director, IT Audit and is responsible for a broad portfolio, including assessing internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR), ISO 27001 compliance and IT operational audit related to Technology Governance and Oversight. The ideal leader will have strong program management, relationship management, change management and people management skills to apply towards directing the planning, implementation and execution of audit solutions. This role is also responsible for participating in the development and execution of the Enterprise Internal Audit Plan and directing a team of audit professionals.
You Are Great At:
- Manage the Company’s ICFR/SOX Compliance program for all IT application and general controls
- Manage IT operational audits in accordance with the Internal audit charter. Review the planning, performance and reporting on medium to high complexity operational audits
- Manage audit teams from introductory to closing meetings. Ensure management is kept abreast of audit activities/findings, present audit results and recommended actions to management, and determine if appropriate and timely action is being taken for all significant items reported.
- Build relationships with key risk owners / process owners within the IT Organization across functions and geography.
- Assist the Director, IT Audit in developing and maintaining an Internal Audit methodology that ensures the quality of Audit operations is conducted with due professional care.
- Maintain professional audit staff with sufficient knowledge, skills, and experience and professional certifications to meet the requirements of the Internal Audit Charter.
- Work closely with other Audit Directors to support the execution of work plans including leveraging the use of technology as needed, with a specific emphasis on data mining and the use of analytics
- Assist the VP Internal Audit with quarterly reporting to Management and the Audit Committee.
- Keep abreast of best practices in IT internal auditing
- Manage actual costs on internal audit engagements to established budgets
- Assist with various special projects, as needed
- Coordinate activities closely with the external auditors
What it Takes:
- Strong Internal or external Audit experience (Assurance services, Systems audit and IT SOX). An ideal candidate must have a minimum of 12 years’ experience.
- Strong knowledge of the COSO control framework and COBIT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Systems Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- 10+ years in Information systems support, security engineering, or risk and governance.
- Understanding of information security requirements and compliance frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001, and COBIT5.
- CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CIA or ISACA Cybersecurity Audit Certificate a plus.
- Strong customer service mindset with demonstrated success in business partnering to achieve organizational goals.
- Strong organization and time management skills in managing multiple priorities to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, understanding that you deliver as a team and it is always best when you collaborate to find solutions to problems.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present information clearly and consistently, with effective listening and excellent writing skills. Strong report writing skills is a key requirement of this position.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership. This includes leading a team of at least 4-6 senior audit professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a culture of accuracy and efficiency in a continuously changing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills – to identify and cover the highest risks with efficient and practical solutions
- Ability to extract data and work with systems and software applications.
- Experience with Audit Board or other similar products for managing audit progress, scheduling and electronic working papers in an asset.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email [email protected] Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA) , Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act