Location: Vancouver or remote within BC
PDFTron is an industry-leading provider of document processing technology that powers everything from traditional desktop software (like AutoCAD), to web apps (like DocuSign), and mobile apps (like Xodo). Customers like IBM, Boeing, and Microsoft come to PDFTron not just for PDF functionality but to also realize their mobile and web strategies for document management/processing and more! We are a fast-growing company, and have secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, which has made three acquisitions in the previous 12 months.
With over 20 years of document engineering, we are actively changing the way people work with documents by being the SDK of choice for thousands of companies world-wide within virtually all industry verticals, powering solutions used by millions of users. Our Xodo app has over 15M installs and the highest (4.7 Stars) rating among PDF productivity apps.
We foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every single individual amidst an exciting, challenging and entrepreneurial culture where career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Guided by a clear company vision, every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator and successful leader.
We’re growing and currently looking to add our first Sales Development Manager to our team! Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for the worldwide lead management process, conversion analytics, SDR team productivity and achievement of pipeline creation objectives set out in support of corporate revenue goals.
- Reporting: In collaboration with sales and marketing leadership, maintain and evolve comprehensive reporting into new pipeline creation, pipeline velocity and conversion.
- Communication: Actively monitor lead production and lead conversion patterns, maintaining a closed loop of communication with demand generation and sales leadership.
- Forecast: Accurately forecast new pipeline creation, required lead volume and SDR capacity.
- Outbound campaign dev: Partner with demand gen and sales leadership to devise and execute marketing-supported outbound prospecting campaigns, supplementing inbound lead production.
- Data stewardship: Obsessively systemize the collection and curation of core customer/prospect demographic and intent data in CRM.
- Motivation: Create an always learning, best-practices-driven team culture and a compensation plan that drives and rewards desired behavior.
- Team composition: Recruit, onboard and “shepherd” the enablement of a world-class SDR team, matching required capacity to anticipated pipeline creation and consumption requirements.
- Succession planning: Create redundant capacity and a succession plan for continued team leadership and performance, de-risking turnover and ramp.
- Farm team dev: Partner with sales leadership to develop a formal graduation path from sales development into the PDFTron sales organization.
- Lead: Performance manage the SDR team, systemizing activity metrics and per-SDR performance measures.
- Community: Proactively foster relationships with talent sources including universities, peer sales development organizations, marketing teams and talent agencies.
SDR tech stack & process evolution
- Productivity: Monitor performance daily, seeking opportunities to eliminate wasted steps while identifying successful patterns for scale across the team.
- Systems evolution: Monitor the SDR tech stack environment, regularly trialing incremental products and processes, ensuring the team is in the 80+ percentile of productivity tech stack utilization.
- Lead scoring: In close collaboration with the sales, marketing ops, demand gen. and web strategy teams, create and optimize PDFTron’s lead scoring methodology reinforced by software automation
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a sales or sales development leadership role
- At least 3+ years of experience in a sales marketing role within a technology/SaaS company, at least a fast growing environment
- Proven track record of quota attainment in either a sales individual or team leadership capacity.
- Working proficiency with sales and marketing software stack – Marketo, Salesforce and Outreach is a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A generous extended benefits package and stock option grant.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Highly autonomous environment.
- Bi-weekly lunches and monthly socials (virtual for now).
- Unlimited personal development budget so you can master your craft.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
- Work remotely in BC or in our convenient office location in downtown Vancouver, your choice!
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping PDFTron deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in PDFTron.