Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
Our National office in Toronto is looking for a Senior Learning Analyst to join the Learning & Performance team within our HR organization and own the following responsibilities:
- Design and manage successful daily operational performance of the learning management system (LMS), currently Workday Learning, as well as other learning systems and content platforms, for example, Percipio, Adobe Connect etc.
- Develop and lead integration and release management processes for learning systems and content platforms.
- Work closely with HR and IT team, subject matter experts, content developers, and business leaders to provide technical expertise, identify needs and lead system configuration initiatives to meet the needs of the organization and to create a full integrated talent management and development ecosystem.
- Work closely with the Learning team to identify measurement strategies for programs and initiatives, and then design, develop and produce dashboards, analytics and reporting to measure effectiveness of learning.
- Provide high-standard customer service to business stakeholders to the end result of developing strong relationships and helping to build a strong brand for the Learning team internally.
- Perform system training to internal stakeholders as well as develop and update internal technical documentation, as required.
- Support and produce virtual classroom sessions for all business units.
- Maintain current knowledge of and to be aware of thought leadership and recent developments and trends in learning technology and use this knowledge to continuously drive the function to maturity.
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO’s core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; client’s describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains and attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development
Your experience and education
- You have 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing and configuring Workday Learning and associate reporting (this is a must).
- You have 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing and configuring large learning management systems such as SumTotal, Cornerstone OnDemand, Saba, or SAP.
- You have had exposure or practical experience with virtual classroom platforms such as Adobe Connect (optional).
- You have min 3 years of hands-on experience in e-learning standards such as SCORM, AICC, HTML.
- You have strong ability to listen, ask questions and understand the needs of the business and translate those into solutions delivered by learning technology and related analytics.
- You have superb inter-personal skills and strong communication that helps the Learning team to build its brand internally and develop trusting partnership with the business.
- You are strategic and have strong critical thinking and sense-making skills to drive improvement in processes and to continuously develop our learning practices towards a mature state.
- You have strong client service-orientation and skills.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Firm success – We enable you to engage with the firm’s strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- Professional success – We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Personal success – Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and flexible time off through vacation, personal, and volunteer days. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.