Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Senior Full Stack Java Developers, you’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
You will work as a member of a cross-functional agile delivery team within a larger inter-dependent enterprise platform project.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Expert knowledge in software development experience with expertise in Java 8+ Understanding & experience in Micro services and automated integration testing those applications to boost performance using SpringBoot.
- Strong acumen in Core Java, multi-threading and collection framework.
- Strong OOPs, data structure, algorithm knowledge
- Thorough experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Thorough experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions
- Working experience with various CI/CD tools with implementation knowledge of Docker.
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies.
- Working experience with Public Cloud Platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Experience in one or more of front-end development technologies
- Experience with Highly Available and Scalable solutions preferably using Spring Boot and Netflix Open Source components such as Hystrix, Eureka
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Experience with integrations with Headless CMS’s like Content Stack or Contentful.
- Understanding of various infrastructures (on premise, cloud).
- Experience in Retail E-commerce Space.
Benefits of working here:
- Generous paid vacation and 15 paid holidays.
- Maternity and paternity leave (birth or adoption).
- Gym, travel, retail and phone service discounts.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Corporate gift matching program.