Req ID: 112305
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Java Developer (Web/Cloud) to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned technical candidate to build POC’s, new application development using modern technologies, and cloud-native development.
Day to Day / Job Function
- Provide Consultancy and architecture support for new application development
- Produce high-quality, testable, and optimally deployed code for recordkeeping systems
- Design & Develops web applications using SOA, Microservices, and container technologies.
- Develop applications in the cloud using Java, Spring boot, and related cloud platform services.
- Minimum 5- years’ experience with building enterprise applications (Full-stack development across distributed applications and services using Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring-boot, RESTful services, Angular.
- Senior-level knowledge of middleware Java stack, messaging technologies, containerization, web containers, and test automation.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience of CI/CD (with tools such as Jenkins, Udeploy, Python.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Working experience of Inversion of Control, dependency injection, and MVC design pattern.
- Experience with cloud platforms preferably MS Azure
- Event-based systems, functional programming, and messaging frameworks such as Kafka and EMS
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Cloud, Developer, Java, Consulting, Middleware, Technology