DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology .
- This position includes design and implementation of enterprise-level infrastructure and applications for consumer services. The candidate will work with peers in development and product management
- to solve complex software engineering problems and proactively propose solutions to address technical challenges and business requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to quickly become an effective member and eventually a leader within their individual scrum team after a reasonable
- amount of ramp-up time.
- After adequate ramp-up time the candidate is expected to come up to
- speed on the complexities of the client’s environment – but there is a strong expectation that the candidate will be a self-starter and drive their own education.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate must have experience in enterprise application design, system performance and scalability.
- 6+ year experience in web services, distributed systems, and highly available and scalable applications.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java.
- Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE and should have worked on high availability, low latency platforms.
- Have strong experience in the Spring framework.
- Good experience in SQL/Oracle.
- BS degree in computer science or related fields. MS degree desired
- Ability to question status quo and identify bad design/code patterns which can impact performance and maintainability of the code.
- Excellent understanding of system design and design patterns.
- Previous experience with the Agile methodology.
- Experience in developing robust RESTful services is desirable.
- Have very good communication skills.