Create awesome experiences for our customers
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, TELUS.com/business and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
TELUS Digital is looking for a Senior Insights Analyst to play a key role in unlocking and driving outcomes for the Brand Experience team. You will play a key role in crafting the foundation for analytics and drive key insights that will enable our team to deliver on our Brand Promise.
We are looking for a data-driven individual who possesses strong analytical skills to help assess the efficiency of our practices, programs and processes. You will also draw on your imagination and your analytics acumen to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. Your creativity will be key in evaluating and identifying critical metrics and leading indicators. Candidates for the role will be passionately curious to understand the ‘why’ behind the data and passionate about the opportunity to make more informed, objective decisions for our team.
- Use data to tell the story of how the Brand narrative is making progress on critical metrics and uncover opportunities to improve the experience
- Evaluating and identifying metrics, critical metrics, adoption, leading indicators and cleaning and consolidating data as required
- Communicate findings and recommendations to audiences ranging from executives to working level team members
- Follow the Lean Analytics guidelines of ‘build, measure, learn’ with product teams to ensure we are using data to define success, measure outcomes and consistently learn
- Measure the efficiency of our existing programs through analysis of available data which will include identifying issues, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations
- Identify key segments for A/B testing and personalization use cases
- Assist with decision-making related to program budgets and prioritization by modeling the expected results of planned initiatives
- Collaborate with the product teams on monthly planning cycles to review results and make prioritization decisions around upcoming work
- Develop creative ways to gather new data and analyze results
- Connect the dots to understand the “why” behind the data
- Actively seek opportunities to constantly improve our processes and perform scenario based testing to support your recommendations
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- 3+ years working experience with Digital Analytics Tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience writing SQL queries to access and analyze data
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies and personalization concepts
- Relevant education in fields such as economics, marketing, engineering, mathematics, computer science or information management
- Proficiency making data visualizations and dashboards using tools like DOMO, Google Data Studio, Tableau, or Qlik
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be creative in looking at metrics to identify and testing new critical metrics for the team
- Passionate about analytics
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.