FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks.Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html .
FireEye Mandiant Security Consulting Services ensures the long-term success of our clients by providing talented, passionate, and specialized security expertise.Our Consultants partner with FireEye clients toevaluate,create, develop, improve, and mature information security operations and programs. By utilizing the latest industry standardsandcombining experience and knowledge gained from Mandiant Incident Response, Intelligence and Managed Defensepractices, weare able todevelop defense forward information security programs for our clients.
As an Information Security Consultant,you will be responsible forhelpingour clients assess, design and build effective security programs.As an established trusted advisor, you will span operational, tactical, and strategic levelsas well astasksthattackledifficult problems that businessesarefacingwhen building out and improving their security posture.This is an opportunity for you to showcase yourstrong communication skills and experience in security governance, security risk management, security operations,security architecture,and/or cyber incident response programs.
What You Will Do:
- Provide guidance on building and/or maturing information security programs and the implementation of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Evaluate client needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
- Implement and/or assess existing security controls
- Provide knowledge of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Minimumfiveyearsof professional information security experience
- Ability to evaluatecustomer needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate solutions
- Proven ability and understanding of the components that comprise a successful information security program with experience building information security programs to include hands-on implementation and/or assessment of security controls
- Knowledge of tools used in penetration testing, security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics,network and endpoint architecture,malware analysis or other areas of security operations
- Understanding of security frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, HIPAA/HITECH, or PCI DSS Fundamental understanding of networking, including TCP/IP protocols and network topology
- Fundamental understanding of operating systems, including Windows,Linux, and OSX
- Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Linux, OSXand network equipment
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Ability to successfully interface with clients and manage expectations, including interactions at the C-suite level
- Use formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a clear and concise manner
Our team is open to candidates in the following areas: Ontario, Ottawa, Montreal.
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeamapproach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, oron the basis ofdisability.
Videos To Watch