Thomson Reuters is looking for a few highly skilled cyber security specialists. Be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help Thomson Reuters strengthen its position as the trusted “Answer Company” in the market. The Information Security team seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid grounding in technical processes with a high degree of business acumen for the position of Senior Analyst within our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. In this role, you will collaborate with technology peers and business partners to plan and audit solutions surrounding Identity Access Management. Holistic identity governance has been defined as a strategic direction for Thomson Reuters and a cornerstone of security for both infrastructure and product. A successful candidate for this role will provide analysis, support, evaluation, and testing of Identity and Access Management programs to support the company’s strategy. This vision will be implemented in Thomson Reuters data centers, in cloud services world-wide, and will be leveraged by a diverse set of enterprise technologies across all business units
About the role:
In the role of Senior Identity & Access Management Analyst, you will:
Document standards for identity governance systems, operations, and analytics. Lead requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
• Liaise among cross-functional internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate, and validate business and system requirements of existing Identity Governance processes.
• Assist in IAM process improvement utilizing SailPoint while enhancing optimization and streamlining efficiencies.
• Design and implement identity governance workflows with the concepts of audit and attestation in mind.
• Coordinate with OS/App teams and provide guidance and support for issue resolution as needed.
• Act as a project team member on projects involving Identity & Directory services.
• Evaluate and deliver solutions for internal customer access issues. Specifically, collaborate with IAM, HR, and functional teams to develop enterprise roles.
• Generate access reporting on/from all supported systems/applications, as applicable.
• Deliver training materials for fellow IAM team members, ISRM, Service Desk, DEP, IHN, etc.
• Perform basic troubleshooting for SailPoint user issues. Work closely with end users to resolve access issues and answer questions
You are a fit for Senior Identity & Access Management Analyst, if you…
Familiarity with Identity & Directory platforms and authentication technologies such as SAML, LDAP, SailPoint, Microsoft Active Directory, CyberArk.
• Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Access Certification
- Provisioning/De- Provisioning
- Application On-boarding
• General understanding of ITIL process
• 1+ years plus experience in documenting, developing, or implementing IAM systems.
• Skilled at writing concise, high-quality technical documents.
• 3 years IT or IT Security experience.
• Diagrams & Flowcharts
Lucidcharts or Visio.
• Agile – Leankit or Jira.
• ITSM – ServiceNow.
• Technical experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients’ infrastructure and applications.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.