Paradigm has opportunities for Senior Healthcare Business Analysts to employ their knowledge, skills and techniques to deliver and implement significant initiatives and enable our customers to maximize their investments in their business processes and information technology.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the transformation of Manitoba’s provincial healthcare system to improve patient care and support strategic healthcare system alignment
- Provide your expertise through your insight and oversight of analysis activities, establishing reusable analysis artifacts, and contributing to overall organizational redesign planning.
What we’d like:
- A mandatory requirement is a minimum of 8+ years implementing change in a healthcare setting such as a hospital in an acute care, primary care or long-term care environment
- 10+ years performing analysis on current state and future state business processes, identifying gaps, and making gap recommendations to stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in change management activities utilizing Prosci methodology
- 5+ years of experience developing and delivering training to clinical resources to support changes to business processes and new information systems
- 5+ years experience with complex business architecture modelling and facilitating assessments workshops working with senior healthcare practitioners to deliver significant changes to the delivery of healthcare services
- 5+ years demonstrating highly effective interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- 5+ years developing or modifying clinical workflows
- 5+ years as a Team Manager or Lead Analyst role providing guidance to other team members and directing analysis work specifically leading to a large scale business transformations
- Valuable clinical applications experience include: Allscripts, healthcare portal solutions, RIS, PACS, EMR
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree from an educational facility with a major in Business or Systems Analysis is also a strong asset.
- Other relevant certifications such as CBAP, Prosci, PRINCE2 and ITIL would be an asset
- Administrative or clinical experience obtained via working in the medical field is desirable
What you can expect from us:
- Paradigm Consulting Group is an expert in business transformation and leading edge technologies with 30 years of experience and presence in Regina, Winnipeg and Saskatoon
- An organization that values your innovative spirit and passion for helping customers succeed
- Opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and transformational projects within the province
- A personalized Professional Development program that you tailor to fit your needs and skill set
- Competitive compensation, benefits, profit sharing and vacation policies
- Monthly team-building and idea-sharing presentations to foster growth and best practice approaches
- An organization that values commitment and believes in work/life balance: after seven (7) years of service, you will receive a six (6) week paid sabbatical to re-charge and relax
- Exciting Employee Ownership options
- Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experience to support and connect with
To learn more about our Benefits , Culture or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Careers.ParadigmConsulting.com
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.