This role will focus on selling Nuvei products and services to new multinational companies located in North America and be accountable for an identified vertical’s overall sales performance.
The Sr. Global Business Development Manager is expected to understand the payment industry and to have a proven track record selling to global companies.
They will also be directly responsible for identifying and developing new enterprise-level clients. The position will require engagement in the sales process to ensure the attainment of goals and objectives. The incumbent will contribute to the profitability and growth of Nuvei by developing new customer relationships.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Establish an extensive pipeline of sales opportunities, manage the development of the pipeline and accurately forecast sales to senior management.
- Present large-scale technical products and innovative solutions to prospects at C-level.
- Develop sales partnerships for both direct and indirect sales.
- Build mutually lucrative relationships with merchants and partners.
- A minimum of 2 years experience selling payment technology or payment products to enterprise organizations.
- A thorough understanding of the global payments industry.
- Proven success in complex C-level negotiations, including technical, compliance, legal, finance and commercial aspects.
- Significant track record of achievements and successes in the targeted field of expertise.
- Ability to build internal and external alliances to gain and share information including industry trends.
- Ability to travel for customer meetings when required.
- English (written and spoken) is the language used 99% of the time, as work colleagues and clientele are both geographically dispersed within and outside of Quebec.
- Internal communications between colleagues occur in English or in French, depending on the parties involved. Strategic suppliers are located outside of Quebec.
- A basic knowledge of French is required for any position located within Quebec. English is required for this position, as it could report to someone outside of Quebec, and requires frequent out of province communications.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Paid time Off, Sick Time, and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga , meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment