Technology is foundational to all of Appnovation’s offerings, from consulting to digital innovation, to digital product and service creation. The technology department is focused on delivering software solutions that enable rich consumer experiences, from mobile and web applications to advanced analytics and machine learning, to content and engagement management service enablement platforms.
Inherent throughout our tech capabilities is deep expertise in the Software Development Life Cycle, a drive for creativity, a passion for the craft, and collaboration with other disciplines – all foundational ingredients in successful digital experiences and client partnerships.
We are currently looking for passionate and skilled Technical Lead/Senior Full Stack Developers who enjoy building web sites, web applications and (hybrid) mobile applications with the ability to contribute to both server-side and client-side components. The successful candidates will join a highly motivated and experienced team to work on new and existing applications used by enterprises and large corporations worldwide. Additional tasks such as requirements analysis, development estimates, testing, and documentation will also be required.
As a Technical Consultant, you will join a highly motivated and experienced team, building web and mobile applications for fortune 500 companies. In this role you will work with Team Leads and Developers on a day-to-day basis to ensure the teams are high performing, following best standards to deliver an effective system. We are looking for people who can bring strong, consulting-focused mindset to the table and can contribute to architectural decisions, best practices and get things done.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work as part of a cross-functional technology enabled services team to deliver high-quality web based systems
- Design and implement integrations between systems
- Define API specifications and create web services
- Create complex UI components and user flows
- Participate in business and technical discussions internally as well as externally with the clients
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to propose technical solutions
- Communicate technical design alternatives, limitations and benefits
- Disseminate solutions and delegate tasks to developers
- Assist and coach the junior developers
- Provide technical consulting to our customers. Be the face of the team when consulting with the client and provide technical leadership.
- Take ownership of projects and tasks
- Mentor and coach the Junior Developers on quality (including code reviews), and security conventions & standards
- Should be familiar with Agile methodology
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proven history of writing great code and completing complex software enhancements proficiently with a high level of quality
- 8+ years of relevant experience in software engineering.
- Strong background in working with Laravel and Vue.js required
- Experience working with AWS Lambda and writing Python scripts preferred but not required
- Previous experience as a technical lead, preferably in a Professional Services environment
- Experience with CSS3 and SASS
- Experience with third party UI libraries (e.g. Material UI, PrimeReact)
- Loves to create and consume RESTful APIs and microservices
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases. (MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of version control systems and continuous integration systems (Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Travis CI).
- Experience with CloudComputing and Serverless Architecture. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written documentation and client-facing presentation skills
- Understanding of software architectural patterns
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical approaches
- Skills to dig into hard technical problems and large/complex codebases
- Proficient with modern trends of Software Development
- Recommending solutions to customers
- Leading proposal/bid teams for acquiring new clients/projects
Nice To Haves:
- Unit and automated testing
- Continuous deployment process and infrastructure management
- Analytics, data analysis, reporting
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.