About the role:
We believe that the best Web Engineers obsess over quality, consistency, and performance. As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer at Avanade, you will be presented with an amazing opportunity to develop interesting and challenging web applications, mentor junior developers, and receive mentorship from some of the brightest minds in our Software Engineer Community.
On your first project, you will be a part of an agile team – working alongside your colleagues and our client to write efficient and optimized code, gathering and working on requirements, and integrating with their organization to build and deliver a complex solution. In this role, you will be consistently collaborating with your fellow software engineers, product managers, scrum masters, and technical program managers.
We take tremendous pride in creating the best bespoke software for our clients, and are thrilled that our team continues to learn and grow together.
You’re passionate about the latest in modern web development. You’re personable, enthusiastic, and looking to join a team of others like you. You likely have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Meet with your team and the client to align on Sprint objectives
- Develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, testable features
- Work with your team to prioritize features for testing, and pair program to tackle difficult issues
- Ensure quality by adhering to technical best practices, mentorship, and feedback guidelines
Your technical and business skillsets likely include:
- You likely have a Computer Science degree or equivalent background and 5 or more years of web development