We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity – We do what is right.
Partnerships – We work together.
Excellence – We pursue design excellence.
Innovation – We embrace ingenuity.
Community – We build community.
Environment – We take action on climate change.
- Design and develop a web based application for the operation of an advanced traffic management software system deployed across multiple government clients in numerous countries around the world.
- Collaborate with other software developers and software architects to develop, test and maintain software, and collaborate with product owners and project management to plan and design applications. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Work independently to resolve technical issues (includes security issues, analytics, and bug-fixing).
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience with front end technologies.
- BSc degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Expertise with AngularJS, Angular or React.
- Knowledge of C# is an asset.
- Familiarity with graphics software is an asset.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
Located at 55 St. Clair Ave West, this office is steps away from St. Clair station and is easily accessible by bike, TTC and car. Occupying 7 floors, with over 700 employees, it is the largest office at IBI Group. The floors are open concept and represent our collaborative approach to projects. You’ll have direct access to management while benefitting from our enthusiastic and helpful organizational resources team. As a global architecture, engineering and technology design firm, IBI Group also has offices across the country, continent and world.
- Furnished patios on different floors to eat lunch, to have meetings and team BBQs
- Charitable Events – Habitat for Humanity builds, Golf tournaments, United Way Fundraisers
- Social Gatherings – Holiday Party, Summer Social, Project Passport, P(ie) day
- Sponsored Sports and Recreational teams
- Health and Wellness competitions
- Lunch room with ping pong tables, foosball table and healthy snacks
IBI Group provides a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are proud to support the growth and equality of our people through initiatives like our Mentorship Program, Global Women’s Network, and Diversity & Inclusion Council. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.