Technology is foundational to all of Appnovation’s offerings, from consulting to digital innovation, to digital product and service creation. The technology department is focused on delivering software solutions that enable rich consumer experiences, from mobile and web applications to advanced analytics and machine learning, to content and engagement management service enablement platforms.
Inherent throughout our tech capabilities is deep expertise in the Software Development Life Cycle, a drive for creativity, a passion for the craft, and collaboration with other disciplines – all foundational ingredients in successful digital experiences and client partnerships.
Our Senior Front End Developer is responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of website and web application user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers and developers to turn static designs into interactive and engaging experiences.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Contribute ideas to process refinements within the team
- Lead effective interpretations of client’s needs as outlined in creative briefs
- Combine design theory, and take into consideration content, navigational structure and usability issues to create a powerful and integrated experience
- Apply a deep understanding of typography, illustration, storyboarding and iconography when working on projects
- Commit to bring in new sources of creative inspiration to your work and team and a drive to continually enhance your creative and technical skills
WHO YOU ARE:
- 6+ years of front end development experience – you can develop across multiple platforms
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge, responsive design, flexbox, SCSS or LESS
- Experience working with a modern JS frameworks, e.g. Angular, React or Vue.js
- Familiarity with BEM, SMACSS, CSS Modules, CSS-in-JS, Scoped CSS
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 or 2.1 Level AA web accessibility guidelines
- Knowledge of client-side state management and routing
- Ability to comfortably build user interfaces from scratch with no frameworks or boilerplates
- Experience with e2e testing, CircleCI, GitHub Pull Request workflow
- Experience managing and mentoring other developers an asset
- Bonus: Data dashboards, Veeva/Salesforce certifications, experience with PWA, Service Workers, Webpack, and perf optimization
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.