Conagra Brands Canada Inc
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) – will be a key contributor to execute ConAgra’s strategy for growth and margin improvement. The SFA will partner with the Supply Chain organization to provide financial guidance and analytics to support key decisions, drive growth and ensure financial objectives are achieved. The SFA will be the key contact for all areas related to Cost of Goods Sold and Analysis for Finished goods Inventory. This includes understanding all financial aspects of the COGS portion of the following: P&L, periodic reporting of financial results, forecasts, the annual planning process, variance analysis, data consolidation and special projects.
- Be a passionate business partner to Supply Chain team
- Provide data analysis and proactive recommendations to the supply chain operations team, to drive profitable business decisions and maximize top and bottom-line growth
- Support total supply chain team with key metric reporting
- Coordinate annual planning and on-going business forecasting
- Provide Transportation and Warehouse cost analytics highlighting cost drivers and recommend solutions
- Analyze monthly business results, provide insight, issue required reports, and make recommendations to business partners on opportunities for improvement
- Analyze monthly finished goods inventory valuation, and balance sheet position for accuracy and provided updated balance sheet forecasts
- Provide analytical support to supply chain teams including financial impacts of aged/access inventory.Responsible for monitoring and overall risk assessment and financial recording of inventory reserves.
- Support business partners by completing ad hoc and/or self-initiated analyses to improve overall business performance
- Develop and maintain analytical tools, modeling, and processes to support a deeper level of analysis to achieve targeted financial results
- Leading projects from conception to completion
- Improving internal controls, systems and tools
- Special projects as assigned
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum 5+ years financial analysis experience. Experience in consumer-packaged goods or Retail industry is preferred.
- Previous experience inTransportation and or Warehouseat a FP&A Function,Inventory accounting or Supply Chain Finance
- Designated accountant (CGA, CMA or CA) or in process of attaining a designation preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels across the organization
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively manage those relationships
- Experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge
- Proven ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced environment, ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions leading to recommended business solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, Macros, Formulas) & MS Access
- Experience with SAP or other software tools preferred.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d’employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d’emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l’origine, le sexe, l’orientation sexuelle, l’identité de genre, la langue parlée, l’âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s’engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d’assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel à [email protected] Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d’accommodement au cas-par-cas.