Description & Requirements
WHO WE ARE
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
FP&A is responsible for planning and managing lululemon’s overall financial performance. We are an amazing team of passionate, active and dedicated leaders who are counted on as a key business partner in strategic and operational decisions. We provide a tremendous opportunity to learn about the various operations within lululemon, working often in cross-functional teams on a variety of projects. You will be able to add value immediately, see the big picture, and develop a business and finance skill set that you can leverage in your future roles within the organization. We are a stand for high quality work, driving high quality results and living a high quality life.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Reporting directly to the Director of Supply Chain FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial planning and analysis for Global Distribution Centers. You will be responsible for providing insightful analysis from financial and operational metrics and be skillfully adept at connecting operations with financial results.
- Partner with Supply Chain leadership in the Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecasting of operating expenditures for Global Distribution
- Identify & investigate monthly and quarterly variances to budget and forecast while proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Analyze trends in operational metrics & connect to financial implications
- Ad hoc decision support and scenario analysis as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration
- CPA or MBA a plus
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis and reporting experience with fast pace business environments. Retail industry experience an asset
- Expert knowledge of Excel is required and working knowledge of Oracle Hyperion an asset
- Extremely organized, thorough and takes pride in quality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a time sensitive manner
- Ability to work with a large amount detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Excellent team player as well as the ability to work independently
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.