Position at Moneris Solutions Corporation
The Senior Financial Analyst is a business partner and will be a crucial part of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) revenue team. The role is accountable for helping the company plan, analyze, perform diligence, and support the operations of various business functions. In addition, the role will identify areas for change, and make recommendations for improvement.
You will be accountable for:
• Building and managing the revenue, budgeting and quarterly forecasting models using Prophix.
• Providing insights to senior management for improvements that lead to revenue generation, cost reduction, and/or streamlined operations.
• Supporting monthly financial reviews and analysis with commentary, risk and opportunities.
• Preparing internal reports for business leaders, supporting their decision making.
• Building strong partnerships with Sales senior leaders and become a trusted financial partner.
Your experience includes:
• Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline.
• Canadian Accounting (CPA) designation is preferred.
• 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in a financial accounting environment, including partnering with business leaders.
• Strong business and financial acumen, analytical and financial modelling skills, as well as experience conducting research and supporting with data.
• Microsoft Office proficiency, including advanced Excel.
• Experience forecasting and building reports, and using Tableau.
• Exposure to SQL, or a programing as a tool to scale and solve problems.
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.