You are an ERP Sustainment Analyst experienced in the analysis, continuous improvement, and sustainment of the enterprise financial solutions. You will partner with stakeholders and IS team members to optimize business application systems, processes, and solutions to enhance the performance of the enterprise information systems. You will be the “go to” point person for financial / procurement application systems spanning processes in Finance and their supporting communities including: general ledger, procure to pay, invoicing and billing, job costing, contractor insurance, and financial and management reporting.
You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively, providing both ongoing maintenance and business application configuration support of the various ERP and custom developed solutions, along with other business software tools. You will demonstrate specialized breadth and depth of ERP system knowledge in the relevant modules of JD Edwards, integration of this ERP with other systems, and how such technology enables business processes for financial solutions.
- Provides tier 2/3 level production support. Leads the development, configuration, implementation and evaluation of computer systems and information solutions, collaborating with business operations to translate business objectives into systems requirements. Evaluates incoming technical requests and identifies appropriate technology solutions to execute and solve for business requirements. Advocates for optimizing and leveraging existing and new ERP features. Strategizes and advises business stakeholders on potential technology solutions to solve for business requirements. Maintains effective working relationships with key ERP business user stakeholder representatives.
- Executes minor enhancement work that integrates across complex business applications; designing and documenting specifications for system changes, system integrations, and making application configurations. Ensures all business application service requests are acknowledged and resolved per the established Service Level Objectives.
- Develops and maintains standards for all aspects to preserve, and optimize, ERP system stability and resiliency such as quality assurance, documentation, application monitoring, release to production, and knowledge artifacts. Ensures adherence of ERP delivery to all internal policies, procedures, knowledge management, documentation, and ERP standards. Monitors ERP infrastructure reports to advocate for proactive maintenance initiatives or other infrastructure or technical maintenance work by the relevant Infrastructure teams or consultants to maintain the ERP applications in an optimized and resilient manner.
- Proactively and effectively communicates systems changes and updates to technical and non-technical stakeholders. Identifies, establishes, and supports value-added cross-functional data and system linkages helping to enable a cohesive eco-system of systems and processes.
- Maintains knowledge of the end-to-end ERP solution landscape and awareness of touchpoints to other teams or supporting agencies. Maintains expert level ERP application knowledge pertinent to the relevant Ledcor business domain areas this role supports with a primary focus and full competency in financial solutions. May lead functional teams or projects. Mentors others with ERP solution expertise as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, technology or related field
- 8+ years of experience in business application development and/or sustainment for enterprise applications
- 5+ years experience participating in mid-sized to large ERP financial implementation projects in a BSA role
- 5+ years experience trouble-shooting ERP incidents and assessing business requirements to ascertain and document a situational analysis with options, pros, and cons and recommendations
- Minimum 5 years of functional / BSA experience with JD Edwards or similar ERP software (such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle eBusiness Suite) in financial solutions with awareness, or greater, depth in data integrations with other systems
- Experience with software development tools and practices such as test management is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills for collaborating with various lines of business
- Ability to drive initiatives with cross-functional teams to create/improve processes and solve systems issues
- Thorough understanding of business processes and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows across operational areas
- Expert knowledge of the design of information systems, with the ability to assist in the direction of multiple complex projects to their successful conclusion
- Knowledge of business analysis, quality assurance, change management, and project management, with the ability to identify/define gaps, risks, and requirements
- Human Capital Management awareness (Workday, JD Edwards or similar such as SuccessFactors) including how the HCM application integrates with the corporate ERP system
- Solid skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Teams
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.