We’re on a mission to make application development easier, better, and more accessible to the world. The technology is GraphQL, and it’s changing the way the top companies in the world build software. GraphQL technology allows product engineering teams to almost DOUBLE the speed at which they ship new features.
As an Apollo Sales Engineer, you will be one of the leaders helping major product teams in the industry go from proof of concept through production with a data graph. We have tier 1 backing from Andreessen Horowitz and Matrix Partners. With over 4 million downloads per week of our open source product we’re on an incredible trajectory.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll be a primary technical adviser for Apollo Enterprise customers, guiding technical decisions leading to a commercial relationship with Apollo
- You’ll work with users to understand their goals, roadmap, culture, technical architecture, and the right way to roll out Apollo in their company to best accomplish their aims
- You’ll create targeted examples of Apollo products and tools in action for demos, sales, and specific customer implementation needs.
- You’ll build internal materials and co-develop demonstrations to accelerate Apollo’s Enterprise sales motion
- You’ll triage and improve our documentation, OSS libraries, and platform from customer feedback or issues that may arise during the sales process.
- You’re passionate about teams of all sizes succeeding at more than they thought possible.
- You value empathy and love talking with users and customers to solve their problems, which has made you a highly trusted and valued partner.
- You have a technical background, you are curious, and you collaborate well with other engineers.
- You develop and foster trust with your colleagues and professional contacts
- You’re an organized and reliable multitasker with great follow-through.
- You have a creative, “can do” attitude. You find creative ways around obstacles and do not rest until your customer is satisfied.
Apollo is a company driven by conviction about the future of the global graph as a new way to do business. We are buoyed by a huge head start in adoption of our open source packages, where we enjoy a dominant share of the servers and clients implementing GraphQL today. We think big and see truly significant opportunities in front of us.
You can do this work from anywhere within the United States, Canada, & Latin America.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.