Magna’s ADAS technologies are shaping an autonomous future and improving lives.
Full autonomy is coming. But to create the technology which will bring it into view, you need the desire and ability to adapt complete ADAS systems or modular solutions to any vehicle, for any mobility need.
Magna’s electronics solutions connect OEMs to their customers with features that improve their lives. It’s our expertise across the entire vehicle, key strategic partnerships and culture of innovation that allow us to make our industry-leading technologies road-ready. And it is how we’ll continue to build a safer, smarter and more connected mobility experience for all people.
We are looking highly talented, knowledgeable, and motivated Embedded Engineer to develop, port and optimize new algorithms and supporting frameworks in the areas of computer vision, ADAS applications and autonomous driving on specific hardware architectures. You will work as part of a talented cross functional team, supported by algorithm and system engineering teams. Unique critical thinkers with a passion for autonomous vehicles are always welcome!
- Work on porting of various Computer Vision, DNN based, Vehicle Control algorithms to various embedded platforms
- Adapt algorithms to meet embedded system (product) requirements conforming to their target platform constraints
- Create functional embedded solutions for complex ADAS systems which include multiple algorithms
- Optimize new and existing embedded algorithm solutions taking advantage of multiple processing cores, SIMD/MIMD instructions, DSP cores and other hardware acceleration blocks
- Analysis of requirements, specifications, and module design for embedded, real time image processing systems
- Integrate both internal and third-party software modules into embedded solutions
- Perform testing, debugging and validation of embedded SW components on the target
- Create, review and approve comprehensive technical documents
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in embedded SW design and development
- Expert level C/C++ programming competence including development in resource-constrained embedded environments, code profiling and optimization
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.