BDO is currently seeking an experienced Senior Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Business Analyst to lead our clients’ Dynamics 365 CE/CRM implementation opportunities and projects. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE BA will play a principle role leading activities across the entire project lifecycle from pre-sales, and discovery through the deployment.
- Facilitating requirements workshops, contributing to gap fit analysis and overseeing system design
- Design and lead the implementation of Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solution architecture to fulfill client business requirements and meet strategic goals
- Participate in Dynamics 365 CE implementations throughout all project stages including analysis, design, development, test, and operation
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members throughout all project stages, effectively leading the technical design of the solutions that meets clients’ requirements
- Design and develop end to end architecture and integration architecture
- Provide the technical design documentation for any additional feature functions, integration or data migration requirements
- Cultivate good working relationships with clients and other BDO teams
- Understand and adhere to quality/security standards and processes. Help to identify and drive CRM business development opportunities. Present tailored demonstrations of the latest technology solutions
- Provide estimating services to clients and internal BDO Team
- Contribute to company marketing initiatives by sharing your knowledge and expertise via
blog articles, webinars and recorded videos.
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO’s core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; clients describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Your experience and education
- Min 5 years of consulting experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM
- Experience with implementing Dynamics 365 CE as a platform to build new line of business applications in the public and/or non profit sectors
- Experience with installation and deployment, customizing and extending MS Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge on building and delivering low code application using PowerApps and MS Flow
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure and SharePoint
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CE Portal, Mobile and commonly used ISV solutions such as Tibco ( Scribe) and ClickDimensions will be favorable
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- Experience with industry best practices related to project estimation, planning and implementation methodologies specifically Agile and Hybrid approaches
- Experience in demonstrations and pre-sales with Dynamics 365 CE
- Growth mindset required with commitment to achieve ongoing Microsoft certifications
- Experience with RFP and RFQ and other bidding response documents
- Excellent presentation skills; strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Can act as a mentor to their fellow consultants
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the firm’s strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.