Senior Java Developer (Open Shift OCP) – Contract
Who We Are
Teranet is an international leader and pioneer in electronic land registration systems and commerce. As the exclusive provider of Ontario’s online property search and registration, we developed, own and operate the Ontario Electronic Land Registration System – one of the most advanced, secure and sophisticated land registration systems in the world. In Manitoba, Teranet owns and operates The Property Registry, providing certification of titles to land, maintains land records and offers reliable information of financial interests in personal property to the public. Teranet also offers a complementary suite of innovative solutions for a number of key industries, including real estate, financial services, law, and government and utilities.
To learn more about who we are visit our website: www.teranet.ca
We are a Canadian company and a global Innovator in electronic services and solutions. We operate one of the most advanced and secure registration systems in the world. We are the market leader in registry, with best-in-class solutions for real estate, financial services, law, and government. We have a fun and collaborative culture, and are one of Canada’s top companies for employee engagement. We are a talent-driven organization and invest in our people and their career growth. We improve the lives and businesses of our clients.
About the Role
Teranet is currently looking for a Contract Senior Java Developer with Open Shift OCP experience. You will be part of a collaborative team that develops, enhances and maintains applications in an environment using a hybrid of Agile and Waterfall software development techniques. You will work in a fast paced software development environment. You are a strong communicator who can work with many different teams. You have excellent problem-solving skills, self-starter, takes initiative, results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines. This position is contract ending December 31, 2021.
What will you be doing
- Design and develop software applications on Spring Boot, Java EE based applications and OpenShift container platform
- Coordinate effort within and across teams through design and implementation
- Design and Develop application code
- Prepare technical documentation
- Conduct Unit test code
- Participate in integration and regression testing
- Implement security policies as set out by Teranet
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- You have Excellent Java EE skills as they pertain to developing for Weblogic containers
- You have experience with OpenShift Container platform
- You have experience developing Spring Boot application and Jenkins build tool
- You have experience developing client facing, W3C standards and AODA compliant, web applications supporting multiple browsers and operating systems an asset
- You have strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- You understand and value business partnerships and customer perspectives
What We Offer
- A competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Package
- A company with stability and strong government partnerships
- An Opportunity to be part of an organization that is in growth mode through numerous acquisitions
- An Opportunity to contribute to our teams and grow the Teranet brand
- An environment where you will be challenged and supported on a daily basis
What’s It Like At Teranet
- We operate through our core values:
- We create value We deliver what we promise
- We value and respect one another
- We help each other succeed
- We are resilient and resourceful
- We have received numerous awards for our technologies and our successful partnership with the Government of Ontario.
- We have been recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 4 consecutive years.
- We have a rich history, and we are pleased to make you a part of our exciting future
At Teranet, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Come As You Are. We Like You that Way!