Citi Futures Front Office Technology supports a rapidly growing business with a high degree of change. The role is an experienced Java developer to support and build in house and vendor hybrid solution for Futures execution and analytics platforms.
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience system analysis and in programming of software applications using Core Java, Multithreading, Spring framework, REST API
- Strong experience in Kubernetes, Docker, AWS ECS Cloud Platforms, Linux
- Experience in traditional databases (SQL) or NoSQL databases ( Mongo)
- Experience working with message queues (Such as kafka, Solace)
- Experience in service oriented architecture, and data standards like JSON, Avro, Protobuf
- Experience in data pipelines, ETL, Hiv, Spark, and Hadoop will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting