Do you want to be a part of a transformational journey with innovative and leading edge technologies?
Join our team
We are looking for a superior developer analyst to join our highly-engaged Facilities and Address Management team in Burnaby, BC. As a Senior Developer Analyst, you will be part of a transformational journey to provide technical leadership, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, documentation and application support for the systems and projects related to Address Management and Service Fulfillment.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You are a very talented developer with years of experience in the application development arena. Collaborating with a highly technical team and our business partners, you will utilize your exceptional system design and application development skills to deliver transformational initiatives. Today, you could be building a new application for telephone number management for our facilities team and tomorrow you could be enhancing our geo-coding or search capabilities to support our technicians find the correct location for installs in the field.
Here’s how – You will:
- Partner with stakeholders to identify & capture system requirements
- Analyze, Design, develop, implement and test applications and other system components
- Have the ability to configure, deploy, performance tune, trouble-shoot and support applications
- Employ the appropriate use of standardized components and support the development of new ones, as required
- Manage deliverables and implement systems with excellent attention to detail
- Provide support documentation and training for operations teams
- Ensure system designs and solutions are reliable, scalable, secure, and flexible
- Mentor, develop and work collaboratively with both onshore and offshore team members
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle – You have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 7-10 years’ experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking in providing solutions to end-user problems
- NodeJS, ReactJS, Redox
- WebServices/Microservices (SOAP, REST), EJB, JMS
- Eclipse, Maven, GIT/TFS
- Linux OS, Shell scripting
- Self-starter and able to adapt readily to fast-paced changes
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experience with Elastic Search/SpatialNET/myWorld
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.