Do you want to be part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies?Join the teamTELUS Health Solutions is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on human capital management services. It develops and manages solutions that automate transactions and the secure exchange of information to increase the process efficiency and quality of service to its customers.Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.At TELUS Health Solutions, we are as driven to take on the next challenge as you are. Join the team at one of Canada’s leading solutions provider, and help us take our work and your career to exciting new places.Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish togetherAs the Senior Developer Analyst – PeopleSoft you will be responsible to act as a subject matter expert in the delivery of solution components including activities such as coding and application (package) configuration, preparation of component and assembly test plans, including conditions, data and expected results, and perform component and assembly testing. This position will also be expected to mentor junior members and work with internal and external customers at a consulting level.If you are ready to join one of Canada’s top employers, read on…Here’s how – You will:
- Lead, mentor and be accountable for teams in design, coding and package configuration
- Oversee coding requirements, component and assembly test plans and be responsible for quality of test results
- Assist in project charter development, proof of concept testing, analysis and detail project planning
- Do peer reviews, mentoring, communication with team managers and business unit stakeholders and/or external customer
- Manage and maintain relationships with customers
- Be strategic and have a clear understanding of the customer’s vertical
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle – You:
- Must have a minimum of 7 years PeopleSoft 9.x HCM (Human Capital Management) experience, combined with 10+ years PeopleSoft HCM development experience
- Have a Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Engineering or a related field
- Are very well known for your knowledge in Payroll and PeopleSoft development and support
- Have development experience of Time & Leave and new PeopleSoft UI Fluid and work center
- Are experienced in advance design (UML/Object Modeling) and application programming
- Are well aware of advanced production system support, component/assembly testing skills, solutions and problem solving skills and portfolio/vertical knowledge
- Have advanced analytical, problem solving, decision making skills, along with priority management, risk analysis, business process knowledge and acumen
- Must be recognized for your communication (both verbal and written) skills, presentations, solid consulting, and customer service skills at all levels
- Have advanced skills to provide direction to Project Management and sales team to help direct business decisions around revenue or cost implications of events within a customer project or contract and able to providse cost benefit analysis
- PeopleSoft finance experience
- TAM, AWE
- Campus Solutions, Project Costing modules
- Functional designing
- PeopleSoft Test Framework
- Project management and Technical Team leadership skills
- Master’s degree in Information Technology/Engineering or related field
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.