WorkJam is leading the charge in redefining the digital workplace for the hourly-work economy. Our team possesses passion, energy, and the drive to both win and to make a difference in the world.
Bring your competitive spirit, your love of innovation, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a leader in an exciting, fast growing company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
In accordance with our company values, candidates must be respectful and inclusive of others. At WorkJam, we strive to be honest, respectful, caring, and humble. We encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion. We share information openly and proactively. We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our company succeed.
Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the digital workplace!
About the WorkJam Platform
WorkJam is the leading employee engagement suite empowering the digital workplace for shift-based, hourly and non-desk workers. WorkJam manages and optimizes the entire employee-employer cycle with dynamic mobile communication and workforce management to drive operational efficiency and productivity. Learn more about WorkJam at WorkJam.com .
- Design build and maintain scalable tools and services used by developers and QA professionals to develop and test Web and Mobile applications
- Define and support the integration of these tools in CI/CD pipelines
- Mentor and educate development teams on tools and automated build and release pipelines
- Exemplify our standard for quality of application development with elegant, scalable, clean code
- Collaborate with a growing team of experienced designers, engineers, project managers and QA professionals
What you need to bring to this position
- BS Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
- Recognized experience in Java back-end development with the following technologies: JDK 8+, Spring, Microservices, REST, Git, JUnit, mocking frameworks
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery processes and concepts
- Experience with Cloud-based SaaS application development and GCP / AWS
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with NOSQL databases, an asset
- Performance Testing experience, an asset
- Experience building test automation frameworks an asset
- Worked in an Agile / Scrum development team that promoted software development best practices, such as automated testing, code reviews, vulnerability management and DevOps techniques
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Good understanding of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket)
- Collaborative individual who works well in a team as well as an individual setting
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Quality driven, customer focused
- Eligible to work in Canada (citizen, permanent resident or post graduate work permit holder)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Apply for This Job