Citi Canada Technology Services ULC
- Interaction with team lead to understand the business requirements
- Produce high quality Technical & Release documents
- Design and develop SSIS packages for data processing, tables, views and stored procedures with complex logic
- Design & develop solutions using C#, .Net Core, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server and related technologies
- Provide technical walk-throughs to various stakeholders (QA Team, UAT Team, etc.)
- Be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation (all phases of software development life cycle – SDLC)
- Excellent database design and development skills including stored procedures and ETL using SSIS
- Very strong working experience with Microsoft and Web technologies (C#, .Net Core, Angular, ASP.NET, JQuery, MVC, HTML5, MS SQL Server)
- Strong object oriented programming and .NET design fundamentals
- Some understanding of financial industry is an asset
- Excellent functional, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- 5-10 years of working experience in developing using Microsoft technologies
- Experience in creating technical design documents, including data modelling and flow diagrams.
- Ability to write, tune SQL queries on MS SQL Server and SSIS packages.
- Experience with building multi-browser compatible web applications using HTML5 technologies.
- Experience leading small development teams will be a plus
- Experience with one or more of Salesforce, MicroServices, Containers, Cloud, .Net Core, Outlook Plugins, BigData, MicroStrategy and DevOps technologies a plus
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science.
- Candidate will get an opportunity to work directly with global technology teams.
- Candidate will get an opportunity to work with various technology stacks within the ICG Anaytics space.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with remote teams spread across time zones and geographies
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process in accordance with law. Please inform me prior to your interview date if you require any accommodation throughout this process.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting