Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material – data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML – based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
The Data Analytics Team creates applications that leverage tools provided by the Behavox Platform to give clients insights into their data. Specifically, we work with subject matter experts to learn about topics like insider dealing, and then, using linguistic rules, NLP, and machine learning, create models to detect this illegal activity within our clients’ data. Each application is a small product itself – with its context, objectives, approach, means.
What You’ll Do
- Own the design and development of applications for Behavox CRX to effectively aggregate, analyze and represent data, find patterns, outliers and generate insights
- Work in close collaboration with other analysts, linguists, developers, and experts
- Mentorship of other analysts, interviewing for potential hires and ownership of the product you create
- Work with real data on challenging and diverse tasks in a very dynamic environment
- Make a real impact on the largest global businesses
What You’ll Bring
- Proven programming skills with an overall 5+ years of production experience (Python, Groovy, Java, Spark – any of these)
- Strong knowledge of programming patterns in Big Data field and under high-load
- Solid expertise in linguistics / statistics
- Background knowledge / subject matter expertise across various risk domains
- Strong self-organization and project management skills: ability to clearly define requirements, communicate risks and blockers to other team members
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
- World class relocation assistance
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment – the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.