You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals with an interest in developing leadership and client interaction skills. You have strong expertise in delivery IT and data solutions and direct experience with deploying SAS solutions. You have participated or led both technical and data technical implementations. You have a strong sense of personal accountability and are focused on achieving your personal and career goals.
What you will do
- Demonstrated experience in participating or leading data or IT projects
- Experienced with data governance, data analytics and business intelligence
- Experience working within financial services organizations
- Understanding of SAS 9.4 Architecture and at least one SAS solution like IFRS17, MRM, Stress Testing or AML
- 5+ years of experience with Base SAS, Macro and advanced SAS programming.
- Experience with development, change management and integration of SAS modules on Linux
- Experience in problem-solving and efficient troubleshooting of SAS Solution job flows and code repository deployed on SAS 9.4 multi-tier environment
- Experience with SAS Infrastructure for Risk Management
What you bring to the role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills from a business and technical perspective
- Sense of initiative, organization and managing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at producing compelling presentations and reports
- Strong ownership and intrinsic initiative
- Proven ability to handle a broad range of activities with competing priorities
- Highly disciplined and detail oriented
Nice to have:
- Understanding of SAS Risk Solutions like IFRS17, MRM, Stress Testing and IFRS9
- Experience with SAS Risk Governance Framework
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right Excellence, we never stop learning and improving Courage, we think and act boldly Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .