At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The Opportunity Identification team supporting the Workforce Management (WFM) area of Bell’s Client Operations Division is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to fulfill the role of Specialist, Opportunity Identification.
The selected candidate will report to the Senior Manager, Opportunity Identification (WFM). This is an excellent opportunity for a business-minded individual, capable and comfortable with challenging the status quo, all the while working effectively in a collaborative environment with all Client Operations units and levels.
- Executive-Level Stakeholder Engagement
- Development of Executive-Level presentations
- Contribute in WFM’s submission toward “Strat,” “Deep Dive,” “Service Scorecard” and other materials for consumption up to the CEO level
- Forecasting and Scenario analysis including Service Level (SLA), Financial Performance and other Key Business Indicators (KBIs)
- Understand and analyze complex sets of information and be able / comfortable to provide distilled insight and recommendations
- Work with data teams to make appropriate requests. Apply statistical models to interpret data; maintain and apply a deep understanding of WFM and Operations practices to help inform data interpretation.
- Act as a consultant on WFM processes, internally and where they intersect with other stakeholder teams
- WFM Process mapping and maintenance; Recommend and implement updates as business needs arise
- Co-ordinate with the Operational planning and Technology (OPT) team on the development of new tools and reports
- To educate stakeholders on who/what/where/when/how to interact with the WFM team
- Advanced knowledge of WFM best practices, including: Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Scheduling, and Real Time Management
- Financial and Results Management within the WFM team
- Use reporting to interpret and feed back on opportunities throughout WFM cycle from Budgeting/Capacity planning, through Forecasting, Scheduling, and Real-time Management
- Monitoring and recording of financial decisions rendered within the WFM team
- Ensure spend guidelines are being respected and/or escalate appropriately
- Advise the Senior Manager / Director on key decisions affecting financial performance
- Project Management and Front Door
- Assist the Senior Manage of the development and maintenance of an application-based model for front-door requests
- Communicate updates to key stakeholders
- Assess and recommend prioritization of requests
- Act as a first level for escalations
- Project manage requests whose scope is larger / off standard
- Recognize patterns in business requests and recommend alternative reporting practices and self-serve tools to the Senior Manager to help curb future requests
- Masters Degree in Business/Finance, Statistics, Applied Science or similar related field is considered an asset
- 5 years experience in an Opportunity Identification, Reporting or Workforce-Management Related Discipline (Budgeting/Planning/Forecasting/Real Time support)
- Familiarity with commonly accepted contact center industry practices, terminology, and key metrics
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, including presentation delivery
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal (ability to effectively communicate and present to people at all levels)
- Strategic thinker capable of identifying opportunities to enhance our business and processes
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Job Status: [[jobStatus]]
Application Deadline: [[applicationDeadLine]]
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: [[rmkCountry]], [[rmkState]], [[rmkCity]]
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.